 Castle / 18175
18174  |  18176
Subject:
Castle = yes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:29:42 GMT

Anyone care to speculate, educate, extrapolate what was meant by Brad in his
talk
http://news.lugnet.com/events/nwbrickcon/?n=153

Could it be, Lego are making moves towards a new Castle Lego line, certainly
they should be motivated by the success of the MegaBloxs Dragons line. I
can't see them releasing another Castle Legend or Moc until they have
catered for some of the undersupported themes (although they would be
welcome) Reading the reasons for releasing the reworked SW sets, it would
appear they consider their core market to change completely in a 4 or 5 year
period, a lot of young Lego fans havent ever known Castle Lego except the
Legends and MOC series. I'd hope any new Lego range would follow the high
standard of these offerings :)

any thoughts, anyone, Bueller, anyone

--
James Stacey