 Castle / 18180
Re: Castle = yes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:26:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:

We are tired of burps, large pieces, wacky minifig heads, etc.  I want a good
solid castle theme that focuses on more realistic castles, buildings,
minifigures, and accessories.  Simple storylines such as King Arthur and Robin
Hood work.  We do not need things like fright knights.  We do not even need "bad guys"

I agree!  No bad guys, just simple "this king vs that king".  With equal but
different castles and respective buildings.  And a friggin minifig pack!

e.