 Castle / 17996
Re: MOC: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:57:26 GMT

Felix, this is great as it is, but with a little re-tooling this could be an awesome post-holocaust moc. It smacks of Thundarr the Barbarian, and specifically the wizard Gemini’s tower. Dig the time/gate aparatus, and the dino head over the fireplace...very original and cool.

Ariel!...Ookla!...Ride!

-Keith