 Castle / 17986
Re: MOC: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:36:27 GMT

Whoa! this is great, and wow you put together nice pages!

I’m gonna enjoy looking over this, very well done.

Good Stuff!

Thanks Eric, I know you pride yourself as an artist in this genre. So you can appreciate that this was the fisrt time instead of just building something I tried to ‘express’ something, which by the wealth of positive feedback I’ve recieved, I accomplished.

Thank

Felix