 Castle / 17980
Re: MOC: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:28:19 GMT

   “Now, I write. Though people seldom read. I speak, though people seldom want to hear what I have to say. From time to time, I am called to the town hall for my advice - when to plant, how to heal, when to war. I tell them ‘respect life in all forms’ and am usually dismissed as mad. Such is the nature of man.”

That’s my favourite paragraph, though I wished it wasn’t that true.

Thanks Jojo. i didn’t mean to come off as such a downer, but that was one of the more meaningful things i put in there. thanks for noticing.

Felix