 Castle / 17978
Re: MOC: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:23:50 GMT

But what I love best is how the wizard feels lonliness because of his learning and understanding. I think all to often the wisdom of the academics is ignored because it is too difficult/too time-consuming to be understood by the politicians and soldiers who run our society.

Thanks for the feedback, Lenny. I guess with anything, even lego, when you trully have a passion for something it can be a let down when people don’t share your enthusiasm. I think especially with biology, I get this wonderous appreciation for the world around me- an apprecaition not too many people understand. I don’t claim to be some high and mighty know it all of science... I just love it. And thats what distinguishes me in my field, IMO.

This little story shows what makes castle such a great little theme - it calls for story telling. I can’t wait for the next installment in this story felix! Thanks for sharing!

-Lenny