 Castle / 17974
Re: MOC: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:29:46 GMT

Hi Felix!

That’s nice buildings and a somehow impressive story, an ode to life.

“Now, I write. Though people seldom read. I speak, though people seldom want to hear what I have to say. From time to time, I am called to the town hall for my advice - when to plant, how to heal, when to war. I tell them ‘respect life in all forms’ and am usually dismissed as mad. Such is the nature of man.”

That’s my favourite paragraph, though I wished it wasn’t that true.

Bye
Jojo