 Castle / 17984
Re: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:16:06 GMT

That's a cool undersea walker that the green wizard is using on the sea
floor with the Orcas and the sea monkey.

Thanks, I experimented with a lot of different shapes.  I envinsioned this as a
creature that blew a big bubble that the Sea Monkeys could use to transport air
breathing species in during visits.

I like the wizard's home too, it is hard to get pictures of mostly black
MOCs... The grey ball balancing on the four little points is a nice touch.
I'm not familiar with the red piece that is used in the center of the larger
roof, is it a cap from some Lego container, or something else?

Yah, if you look through my brickshelf account you'll see a lot of bad pics
involving black MOCs.  The best solution I've come up with seems to be to take
the pictures outside.  The red dome is the bottom of a Duplo egg.

Almost missed the tree man/ent outside the wizard's dwelling... He looks
like he is pretty posable too.

Fragile, but posable.

Nice work.

Thanks!