 Castle / 17985
Re: MOC: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:29:50 GMT

   Very cool! I got sucked into the reading and was waiting for the Big Deep Statement, and the apprentice came up with the perfect answer!

Looking forward to seeing more.

More?! For you and me its all space for a while.

But I do love castle and have to thank Jim and Maelee Foulds for thier inspiration. Not only for the Citadel of Kel-Nuroc, but also for something that Jim said. At brickfest, I asked, “so what inspired this? The castle is so beautiful.” And without missing a beat the guy says “My wife.” then exchanges a warm glance with her. Man I’m tellin you- that melted my heart. After that I started thinking, “I want to do something more.”

But you’re also to thank, Joe. Talking with you via email, phone, and in person is really invigorating. I haven’t posted a creation in a long time and you were one to push me to build, so thanks.

Felix