 Castle / 17983
Re: Green Wizard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:03:57 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:
Hi Everybody,
http://www.lugnet.com/~94/GW

Felix,
Well, there's just a bunch of great mocs and little scenes here, with great
dialog too.

The wizard's home is nice and detailed, and I especially love the magnifying
glass holders...

That's a cool undersea walker that the green wizard is using on the sea
floor with the Orcas and the sea monkey.

I like the wizard's home too, it is hard to get pictures of mostly black
MOCs... The grey ball balancing on the four little points is a nice touch.
I'm not familiar with the red piece that is used in the center of the larger
roof, is it a cap from some Lego container, or something else?

Almost missed the tree man/ent outside the wizard's dwelling... He looks
like he is pretty posable too.

Nice work.
-Andy Lynch