 Castle / 17163

Subject:
Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:03:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal.  I think
the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable
price!

~Kevin Blocksidge

Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton.

The female minifig is pretty easy to figure out, but looking at the horse, I can see not only the skeletal horse, but a trans-light blue scimitar, a clear chain (it’s attached to the front left hip of the horse and draped over the minifig’s left hip), a clear UFO/Insectiods armor, and the lower left ribcage and left foot of a skeleton minifig, along with a standard minifig head.

   I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price!

I hope they sell them period. BTW, transparent plastic is usually more expensive than opaque plastic (especially since you have to be more careful about contamination issues), so it’d probably be cheaper if it was sold in white.

Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal.  I think
the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable
price!

   Uh, wow.

   Wowowowowowowowowowowowow.

   I'm not into .castle, but those are really, really neat,
   and trans minifigs are just, well, wow.  That is the best
   horse ever.  Now, when a thread gets out of hand, we can
   insert a .jpg of a minifig clubbing it. ;)

   Wowowowowow.

   best

   LFB

Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

   What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a > reasonable price!

I’m not exactly sure either, but if this is true (and the parts are to be slated for release in other colours besides clear), it looks like promising times are ahead for castle!

I’m just wondering what sort of theme these were party to? Maybe they were some sort of primitive castle series, or a cross-over with the adventurers? (next wave of orient expedition sets?)

Hmm...

Thanks for pointing this out.

Osprey, over and out

M.Aaron Hein