 Castle / 17176
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:31:40 GMT

I guess it also says that right above the picture. For some reason I thought it
was different. Guess I'm trying to do too much at once.

Steve

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop wrote:
Just noticed this:

If you leave the cursor over the picture for a few seconds you get a caption
saying: "actual lego horse unreleased" for the horse one

And "clear lego female" for the lady one.

Steve

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal.  I think
the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable
price!

~Kevin Blocksidge