 Castle / 17185
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price!

Whatever it is keep it coming! These are quite spiffy!
Just yesterday I was thinking about if or when TLC would make the rest of the Minifigure in clear. Now the question is WHEN? (I hope.) I thought a regular “ghost” steed would be sweet but the skeletal one is even better! The detail is great.
With the attention to the hooves and head, does anyone think a revamped regular horse is in store??

Bring it on...
Curse of the Pharaoh’s = Army of the Dead & Army of the Living Dead
“Clear Monarch’s Rider”’s = Army of the Undead

-ªþ§

GardenSLUG