 Castle / 17165
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton.

The female minifig is pretty easy to figure out, but looking at the horse, I can see not only the skeletal horse, but a trans-light blue scimitar, a clear chain (it’s attached to the front left hip of the horse and draped over the minifig’s left hip), a clear UFO/Insectiods armor, and the lower left ribcage and left foot of a skeleton minifig, along with a standard minifig head.

   I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price!

I hope they sell them period. BTW, transparent plastic is usually more expensive than opaque plastic (especially since you have to be more careful about contamination issues), so it’d probably be cheaper if it was sold in white.