 Castle / 17170
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:27:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal.  I think
the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable
price!

Perhaps the clear horse and minifig are a part of a future Harry Potter release
kept under wraps until now?

Since the Lego sets are tied to the movies, and I can't think of a transparent
horse that appeared in the second film, I doubt that's the case.  I'm extremely
curious about these though.  They're quite neat looking.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com