 Castle / 17192
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price!

Blocksidge

I was talking to a LEGO employee at a LUGOLA meeting in April, and he said that these are just unreleased official pieces (available to employees).
He brought a few of the horse skeletons, some trans mini-figs, trans rock monsters, other available animals in unavailable colors, and a few mini-fig accessories and weapons (the ones that stick out most are variation swords/daggers and a metallic gold staff with a dragon on top that was supposed to be released with the Dragon Masters theme back in ‘93).
Very neat selection of rare/unattainable pieces; I’ll try and get pictures next time.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage