 Castle / 17182
Re: TRAVIS! WHAT IS THIS? was Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:31:21 GMT

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. • I think
the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a • reasonable
price!

XFUT to space cause Travis is there alot.

Hey Dude!
What are these! Fill us in!

-Lenny

They look like some kind of "ghost rider."  Lego is sure getting very
mistyrious tese days... first the minifig with the Classic Space logo, now
this.  It kindof makes you wonder if they're planning some kind of comeback
for these themes.

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: