 Castle / 17171
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adrian Drake wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this:

and this,

What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price!

Perhaps the clear horse and minifig are a part of a future Harry Potter release kept under wraps until now?

Since the Lego sets are tied to the movies, and I can’t think of a transparent horse that appeared in the second film, I doubt that’s the case. I’m extremely curious about these though. They’re quite neat looking.

Adrian

All the second-movie sets have been released, so this could be something in the third movie. However, I’m very wary about this horse/minifig. If it’s not a clone, then it will probably be in an expensive set, like the chinese dragon from the Dragon Fortress.

Still, I remain hopeful.