 Castle / 17166
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

   What are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a > reasonable price!

I’m not exactly sure either, but if this is true (and the parts are to be slated for release in other colours besides clear), it looks like promising times are ahead for castle!

I’m just wondering what sort of theme these were party to? Maybe they were some sort of primitive castle series, or a cross-over with the adventurers? (next wave of orient expedition sets?)

Hmm...

Thanks for pointing this out.

Osprey, over and out

M.Aaron Hein