 Castle / 17178
Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:33:35 GMT

Since the Lego sets are tied to the movies, and I can’t think of a transparent horse that appeared in the second film, I doubt that’s the case. I’m extremely curious about these though. They’re quite neat looking.

Adrian

All the second-movie sets have been released, so this could be something in the third movie. However, I’m very wary about this horse/minifig. If it’s not a clone, then it will probably be in an expensive set, like the chinese dragon from the Dragon Fortress.

Still, I remain hopeful.

If this is from the 3rd HP movie and you have not read it, SPOILER ALERT

SPOILERS

In the 3rd book Harry has to fight some baddies by going back in time (like an hour) using a watch Hermonie has, in the end of the story, he is saved from the Dementors by a ghost horse. Later he finds out it was the ghost of his dad. BUT this could very well be a ghost horse from the 3rd movie, that would be cool!

Perhaps the clear female is his mother, who appears in ghost form in various parts of more than 1 book. (in the mirror in the first book, for example) In the 4th book we learn lots more about mom and dad potter.

e.