 Space / 24816
Re: Classic Space is (barely) back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:13:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Contained within set 4513:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4513

is the greatest Minifig since Blacktron I.

Now I know you cannot see it, but on the red skater’s jacket, where the breast pocket would be, is THE CLASSIC SPACE logo. Trust me, I saw it on Sunday at the WAMALUG meeting. I looked for a better picture, but none so far.

Here’s one!

Not the best pic, but it shows what you are talking about.

Jake

--- Jake McKee Webmaster B.I.P. - http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions