 Space / 24811
  Classic Space is (barely) back

Contained within set 4513: (URL) is the greatest Minifig since Blacktron I. Now I know you cannot see it, but on the red skater's jacket, where the breast pocket would be, is THE CLASSIC SPACE logo. Trust me, I saw it on Sunday at the WAMALUG (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Space has infiltrated Town at last! (Okay, not the first time, I know...at least I think) Well thanks for the heads-up. That torso could become the sigfig Space apparel of .Space. Aaron, I came across your inquiry for beneficial SPACE-parts (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Here's one! (URL) Not the best pic, but it shows what you are talking about. Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster B.I.P. - (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) WOW! I was not sure about getting that set before, but now I know I must get one.... maybe more.... Thanks for posting that!! Mark P (URL) Land of Bricks> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Grand Central Station (Was Re: Classic Space is (barely) back)

(...) Well you can! It's available at S@H now! (How come you didn't say anything about it Jake?) It looks like it has a central revolving door and large clear curved panels. Maggie C. (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

-snip- (...) umm.. what would you expect a 'best pic' to look like. Of the minifig in question, this one seems perfect to me. but i guess that's why you make the big bucks and i'm poor. ;o) -Jr.Mar.Hoffman (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Awesome! We now officially have indoor jumpsuit tops for starship crews. I think if this guy was released as part of a minifig town set (like the set of 3 minifigs, etc), these would sell like hotcakes....as fast as stormies even! ~T (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Grand Central Station (Was Re: Classic Space is (barely) back)

(...) The door looks like it's an 8x8 round tile (with the 2x2 in the middle), and windows built on top. (URL) Neat design. Now, it would be great to find a way to set that tile into the ground, so it didn't have any elevation difference. Are there (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Beautiful. Good to know space is still on Lego's mind. Speaking of, any chance of those figs involved with the 2 Mars landers will be available? (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Grand Central Station (Was Re: Classic Space is (barely) back)

(...) Not plates, but these bricks match exactly: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) This brings warm feelings inside my minifig torso! It could be an 'away team' type field jacket, too. I need it. *AS* fast as stormies?!?!?!? BLASPEMY! we ALL know Classic Space ANYTHING (especially new field jacket dude) would go FASTER than (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Grand Central Station (Was Re: Classic Space is (barely) back)

(...) Hey, I'm just in .space tonight as a fan. Besides, you guys probably know more about when the products are available than I do! :) Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Cool! Gonna have to get a couple of those now. And I would SO pay money for a real jacket like that. Nice colors, pockets, stylish design, and a Classic Space logo to boot. Wow... I never thought I would envy a minifig's outfit. James (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Wow! Thanks for the pic Jake. Now if TLC really wants to make a ton of money, they should sell a mini-fig pack of four; one red, one yellow, one blue, and one white, complete with tanks and helmet in addition to the normal hats/hair. Make that (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) change the torso print so the top button's snapped closed-i wouldn't want the space dude's air leaking out! ;) Jeff (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Hmm, I say they move the symbol to the center of the chest on these figs, remove the sweat shirt print, put old classic helmets on em and tanks and classic smiley faces and make a fig pak :-). (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (yes I know the classic (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Oh wow... I sense a flood of over-priced figs storming Bricklink soon. I wonder if this is a sign of things to come... ah well, with a Lego ban right now enacted by my parents all I can do is dream. k (2 URLs) >> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) What, no black? (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) LEGO BAN!?!?!!! (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Half the fig is already black. Now adding green, orange, grey, tan, etc. would be really cool. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Yeah? And the yellow astronaut's spacesuit was the exact same color as his head. Certain parts of the logo tended to blend in on the white and red astronauts' spacesuits. If you want to be accurate to the original group, you gotta have black (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) I am also quite taken aghast. To me a Lego Ban on a minor Lego Enthusiast is like Child Abuse. IMO. There are those with collections of over half a million pieces, so there is no such thing as TOO MUCH. There are those who are in their 60's or (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)