 Space / 24855
Re: Classic Space is (barely) back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:36:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Contained within set 4513:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4513

is the greatest Minifig since Blacktron I.

Now I know you cannot see it, but on the red skater’s jacket, where the breast pocket would be, is THE CLASSIC SPACE logo. Trust me, I saw it on Sunday at the WAMALUG meeting. I looked for a better picture, but none so far.

Here’s one!
Not the best pic, but it shows what you are talking about.

Jake

Wow! Thanks for the pic Jake. Now if TLC really wants to make a ton of money, they should sell a mini-fig pack of four; one red, one yellow, one blue, and one white, complete with tanks and helmet in addition to the normal hats/hair. Make that like $6.99 and I dare say all of us spacers would be in heaven. (I hereby grant all rights to this idea to TLC with no strings attached. Just in case they might actually do it.)

-Mike Petrucelli

Hmm, I say they move the symbol to the center of the chest on these figs, remove the sweat shirt print, put old classic helmets on em and tanks and classic smiley faces and make a fig pak :-).

Admiral Giddens <><
(yes I know the classic helmet mould is gone)