 Space / 24814
Re: Classic Space is (barely) back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Contained within set 4513 is the greatest Minifig since Blacktron I.

Now I know you cannot see it, but on the red skater’s jacket, where the breast pocket would be, is THE CLASSIC SPACE logo. Trust me, I saw it on Sunday at the WAMALUG meeting. I looked for a better picture, but none so far.

The torso is otherwise very cool.

The set has decent trans-smoke pieces in quantity.

Thought you guys should know.

Space has infiltrated Town at last! (Okay, not the first time, I know...at least I think) Well thanks for the heads-up. That torso could become the sigfig Space apparel of .Space.

Aaron, I came across your inquiry for beneficial SPACE-parts sets http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=24043 this afternoon. As was said, the Republic Gunship is the best set currently, and Kohl’s has been my store of choice since December (they have intermittent sales; picked up a RGS for 40% right before Christmas). However, I have not seen any RGS’s restocked there in particular.

And if anyone besides Admiral Giddens is finding Solar Explorers for $7 a pop, SPREAD THE WORD YO!

-Andrew

GardenSLUG