 Space / 24977
Re: Classic Space is (barely) back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jake McKee wrote:

Here’s one!

Not the best pic, but it shows what you are talking about.

Jake

---

Oh wow... I sense a flood of over-priced figs storming Bricklink soon.

I wonder if this is a sign of things to come... ah well, with a Lego ban right now enacted by my parents all I can do is dream. k

LEGO BAN!?!?!!!

I am also quite taken aghast. To me a Lego Ban on a minor Lego Enthusiast is like Child Abuse. IMO. There are those with collections of over half a million pieces, so there is no such thing as TOO MUCH. There are those who are in their 60’s or older still usin’ the brick, so there is no such thing as TOO OLD either. If LEGO is getting in the way of school, then that might be a valid excuse to withhold the brick, but any other reason is just plain BS to me.

Ben