Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
I nominate:

- Wayne Gramlich

Whoops - brain fart - I am not sure Wayne meets the requirements. I'll ask him.

-Tim

Tim:

I was wondering what was happening to LSC effort, and here I discover there was
yet
another newsgroup that I should have been subscribed to.  I'll spend later
tonight
catching up on what I've missed.

With regards to the LSC nomination, as much as I would like to accept the
nomination, at this time I do not meet LSC requirements.  I might add that I
think the LSC membership requirements
are exteremely reasonable. Thus, I request that you withdraw the nomination.

If the LSC that forms wishes to ask my opinions on procedures and processes
based on my previous W3C work, I will be delighted to chime in.

One of these days I will get around to adding an LDraw format reader to my 3D
software.  When that happens, I will finally meet the LSC requirements.
If folks are interested, my current 3D work is going on at this URL:

   <http://gramlich.net/projects/cnc/chips/index.html>

I have been spending a great deal of time writing a 3D solids library
that support the union, intersection and difference of solid surfaces.
An example of that work can be found at the following URL:

  <http://gramlich.net/projects/cnc/chips/AttachPlate.html>

Cheers,

-Wayne