    Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations —Wayne Gramlich
   (...) Tim: I was wondering what was happening to LSC effort, and here I discover there was yet another newsgroup that I should have been subscribed to. I'll spend later tonight catching up on what I've missed. With regards to the LSC nomination, as (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations —Tim Courtney
   (...) Yeah, the compartmentalized among us were asking I post LSC stuff in cad.dev.org.ldraw :-) (...) Consider it withdrawn. My mistake for not thinking ahead :-) I'd like to add a nomination for Larry Pieniazek - he was also involved in sorta the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I've given this some considerable thought and while I think it's important to have a community focused voice on the committee, I have decided to decline this nomination. There are a number of other very well qualified nominees and I'm (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)