Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:54:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

I'd like to add a nomination for Larry Pieniazek - he was also involved in sorta
the preliminary discussion that lead to the LSC Proposal drafts, and has some
good ideas.

I've given this some considerable thought and while I think it's important to
have a community focused voice on the committee, I have decided to decline this
nomination. There are a number of other very well qualified nominees and I'm
concerned about getting spread too thin. I want to thank Tim and others for
their expressions of support, though.

I do plan to stand for the overall Ldraw.org executive committee once those
elections are launched, though. (and it is my expectation that will be happening
fairly soon, the LSC election should validate a lot of the technical work that
will make elections happen).