Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 02:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Wayne Gramlich wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

I was wondering what was happening to LSC effort, and here I discover there was
yet
another newsgroup that I should have been subscribed to.  I'll spend later
tonight
catching up on what I've missed.

Yeah, the compartmentalized among us were asking I post LSC stuff in
cad.dev.org.ldraw :-)

With regards to the LSC nomination, as much as I would like to accept the
nomination, at this time I do not meet LSC requirements.  I might add that I
think the LSC membership requirements
are exteremely reasonable. Thus, I request that you withdraw the nomination.

Consider it withdrawn. My mistake for not thinking ahead :-)

I'd like to add a nomination for Larry Pieniazek - he was also involved in sorta
the preliminary discussion that lead to the LSC Proposal drafts, and has some
good ideas.

If the LSC that forms wishes to ask my opinions on procedures and processes
based on my previous W3C work, I will be delighted to chime in.

I hope they are interested in what you have to say - your advice and insight has
been invaluable to me.

-Tim