Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:09:08 GMT

I nominate:

- Wayne Gramlich
- Paul Gyugyi
- Lars Hassing

-Tim

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Whoops - brain fart - I am not sure Wayne meets the requirements. I'll ask him. -Tim (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)
  Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Thanks, but no thanks, I don't think I can find the time necessary. I find it important to have programmers involved, since they have to parse whatever is being proposed, so I'm glad Michael Lachmann has accepted nomination. I'd like also to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)
  Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Hey, great, I accept! (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)