Re: LSC nomination window closes July 15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
Just a reminder ... the nomination window closes end of tomorrow. I think it's
fair to base this off of LUGNET server time, which is GMT.

FYI, midnight GMT is at 8pm Eastern (US) time/7pm Central (US) time. To be
included on the ballot for the first LSC, please accept your nomination by that
time.

Thanks!

-Tim