Re: 1st LSC: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 00:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
I nominate:

- Wayne Gramlich
- Paul Gyugyi
- Lars Hassing

Thanks, but no thanks, I don't think I can find the time necessary.

I find it important to have programmers involved,
since they have to parse whatever is being proposed,
so I'm glad Michael Lachmann has accepted nomination.

I'd like also to nominate
   Travis Cobbs
who I think have brought up many issues (and solutions) with the LDRAW format.

I look forward to follow the discussions of the LSC,
though I don't understand why only LSC members can participate.
I do understand that they have the final vote.
/Lars