Subject:
Final List of LSC Nominees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:34:16 GMT

Here is the final list of LSC nominees as of 8/15/03. If there are any corrections, feel free to post them in reply [1]. All are listed alphabetically by last name.
  • Jacob Sparre Andersen
  • Steve Bliss
  • Kevin Clague
  • Travis Cobbs
  • Chris Dee
  • Paul Easter
  • Paul Gyugyi
  • Michael Lachmann
  • Orion Pobursky
-Tim

[1] I glanced over the thread one last time, and added Paul Gyugyi, whom I forgot last go-round. Thanks, Kevin, for the reminder!