 CAD / 17680
Re: L3PAO 1.9 Beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:35:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeff Boen wrote:
The beta update of L3PAO to go along with Lars' L3P 1.4 beta is now
available.

Hi,

has anybody a working address to get in touch with Jeff? It appeairs that the
problem with the LEdit.exe:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15641

is unsolved and also the autorender problem:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=11139

persists.

Thx, w.