 CAD / 17716
Re: L3PAO Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 07:18:12 GMT

As much as I hate the thought of "stealing" somebody else's idea, I am very much
tempted to make my own frontend GUI to L3P. (I already copied the "Digest" into
LDA.) There are too many problems with L3PAO, and if we can't contact Jeff, I'm
afraid we simply need to make a new one. How do you all feel about that?

At some point all programs need to be updated to keep up with world evolution...
if the original author can't or doesn't want to do so, then it's normal that
someone steps in!