 CAD / 15756
Re: L3PAO 1.9 Beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:16:19 GMT

It looks like you have put a lot of work into updating L3PAO!

If you don't mind, I'd like to request the follow defaults be changed:

check / mark Render Upon Completion
automatically populate the Output Filename text box
change output image size to 800 by 600
uncheck / unmark Use LGEO Library
make default background color white instead of black

Alternatively, it would be even better if L3PAO could remember each setting upon
closing the program.

I have 6 years VB experience and I would love to contribute to this great
program.

Again, thanks a bunch for the update.  I use L3PAO quite a bit.

Thanks,
Scott W.