 CAD / 15755
Re: L3PAO 1.9 Beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:04:13 GMT

I'd like to try this but I get a message about a missing file SYSINFO.OCX
which appears to be one of the ActiveX controls you noted might be a problem.
Is there an easy solution?

There are actually two .ocx files missing.  These are components that would be
included in an installation / setup.

I have zipped them and put them here for anyone to download:
http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/L3PAO_ocx.zip

Just place them in your system32 directory and restart your machine.

Scott W.