 CAD / 15748
Re: L3PAO 1.9 Beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:47:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeff Boen wrote:
   The beta update of L3PAO to go along with Lars’ L3P 1.4 beta is now available.

The .zip contains two files. Replace your existing versions with both of the files in the archive.

There may be issues with certain activeX controls not being installed on your system, so keep a backup of your old L3PAO just in case. I’ll put together a complete install once a bit more testing has been done, I wanted to get this out for people to play with.

... snipped ..

I’d like to try this but I get a message about a missing file SYSINFO.OCX which appears to be one of the ActiveX controls you noted might be a problem. Is there an easy solution?

Thanks,

Mike