 CAD / 15752
Re: L3PAO 1.9 Beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 02:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

   There may be issues with certain activeX controls not being installed on your system, so keep a backup of your old L3PAO just in case.

On my Vista laptop an old version L3PAO (1.4.0.2) gives me this message: “Component ‘COMDLG32.OCX’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid”

... snipped ..

I’d like to try this but I get a message about a missing file SYSINFO.OCX which appears to be one of the ActiveX controls you noted might be a problem. Is there an easy solution?

I get the same message as Mike using the new beta version: “Component ‘SYSINFO.OCX’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid”

This seems to be a Vista problem, because L3PAO (at least the old version) works fine my XP PC. I did’t try the new beta version on XP yet.

Jaco

I am running Win XP SP3 under VMware (which shouldn’t make any difference) so it happens under XP too.

Mike