 CAD / 16446
Re: *** LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 04:38:32 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:
Travis Cobbs wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to post the original announcement to lugnet.cad.
Please see
lugnet.announce for the full announcement.

--Travis

Looks great! Could you configure your program to take over some of the
functions of LDBoxer?

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldboxer/ldboxer.htm

It would be great to be able to export a minimal file that can later be
converted to 3DS or OBJ.

-Mike

Also, I'm having trouble importing exported 3DS models into Blender. Any
ideas?

-Mike