 CAD / 16406
Re: *** LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:31:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:

   Here’s a test render of 10129 that I made from the raw LDView export file:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/billthefish/3898882207/

Pretty good right out of the gate. Next step is to add radiosity and the Lugnet colors library.

Cool. Most of the renders I’ve posted on Flickr recently have been prepared with LDView too. I add radiosity, but I haven’t changed the color library. (Indeed, the images attest to the fact that I’ve had trouble with the trans-gray “smoke” color, at least in conjunction with my favored 30384.dat canopy.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anoved/tags/povray/

Jim