 CAD / 16400
Re: *** LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs wrote:

  • Curve smoothing in POV-Ray exports.

This feature alone is awesome (and way better than mesh enhancer). Thanks for the hard work.

-Orion

P.S. Any plans to build in support for 3rd party POV part libraries (i.e. LGEO, Anton, etc...)?