 CAD / 16414
Re: LDView Version 4.1 Beta 1 POV output bug report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 04:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
Secondly, I'll investigate the duplicate declares, since LDView is supposed to
be smart enough not to do that.  Obviously something is wrong, because they're
definitely there.

I tracked the source of this problem down.  As far as I can tell, it's only
happening with substituted primitives.  Please let me know if you see any
duplication of other parts of the model.  I have fixed this in my source code,
and it will be fixed in the official 4.1 release.

--Travis