 CAD / 16415
Re: Mixed Orientation of NXT Sensors in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
If LPub must constrain the user to known paper sizes, I need to change the way
LPub lets the user describe the size of the instructions they want to generate.

Always happy to see new uses for LPub, including commercial, non-LEGO (and LEGO)
products!

Kevin

Does this mean we may get paper formats instead of having to input width &
height? Every time I try to make an instruction booklet with LPub I need to look
up exactly what size an A4 or A5 is...

Jetro