 CAD / 16410
Re: Mixed Orientation of NXT Sensors in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:23:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Gus,
  Sorry I missed this.  The default orientation of parts in the PLI is based on
the orientation of the part as authored.  These two sensors parts were defined
in different orientations.

  Jetro is correct.  The purpose of pli.mpd is to allow you to override the
default orientation.

Kevin
No worries!  Apparently the light sensor and the touch sensor had been
overridden in the pli.mpd which caused them to be different from the rest.  I
like that orientation better so added all the other sensor to that file as well.
Works great.

I am still having a problem with filling the background when I print to pdf.  I
will email you some files to look at.

Thanks,
Gus