 CAD / 16396
Re: Mixed Orientation of NXT Sensors in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 07:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Gus Jansson wrote:
Okay, I'm baffled by this.

I'm adding both an NXT touch sensor and a HiTechnic acceleration sensor in one
step and for some reason they are oriented differently in the parts list
generated by LPub.   The touch sensor is pointing down to the left and the
acceleration sensor is pointing down to the right.  It looks goofy. • [snip]
So why would they show up differently in the parts list in LPub?  What is the
right way to fix it or work around it?

Thanks,
Gus

If I remember correctly you need to add the parts you want with ta different
orientation to PLI.mpd (in the LPub folder)

Jetro