 CAD / 14940
Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I've added the ability to process multiple files in one run, but before I
release that I'd like to check whether there's any more information regarding
this -help issue. Can you confirm whether either of the alternate help options
(-h or --help) work with 1.3.1, or can anyone else confirm that they don't?

Thanks!
Jim

Sorry, my wrong!

I thought I used the latest version, but I didn't. All variants of the -help
switch work on 1.3.1.

Time to delete all outdated versions from my HD. :)

No problem. Thanks for the clarification - I thought it was entirely possible
that something else might have been intercepting the -help argument.

Jim