 CAD / 14912
Re: Previous step color scaling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:47:53 GMT

--snip--

   Sure, you will be able to. I used a modified version of PreL3P, my little tool for replacing color codes. I’ll post version 1.3 which will include this ability (loading different configurations partway through a model) soon, once I take care of any other bugs that come up. I’ll post more details on the technique at that time, too.

Until then, here’s another little example.

--snip-- Jim

That’s an excellent trick. I may have to bookmark this thread and download the program when I have CAD running again.

Tim