 CAD / 14926
14925  |  14927
Subject:
PreL3P 1.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:42:02 GMT

I posted the new version of PreL3P today. The only addition, of course, is
support for meta commands at any point in the model.

http://anoved.net/2007/10/prel3p.html

Meta commands at the beginning of the model are still "special" in that they
override the default command line options. This facilitates cases like the drag
and drop actions described by Tore where it is desirable to be able to configure
everything from within the file.

Subsequent meta commands in the model only take effect at that point.

I am working on a more informative post about using PreL3P for step fading, but
it probably won't be finished until some time tomorrow.

As always, feedback is welcome. I am aware of one bug (a design flaw with the
-ldconfig meta command, really) that I will try to fix soon, too.

Jim