 CAD / 14894
14893  |  14895
Subject:
Previous step color scaling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:08:17 GMT

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to render fast top view images and thus creating images
like the original LEGO instructions they use in the Statue of Liberty.

To do top view rendering was answered in another question I asked.

Would it be possible to use previous step color scaling using LDView or LDGLite
as renderer in LPub?

Jaco